Pre Order Ships September 30th
subscribe to our youtube channel for all types of workouts you can do anywhere with B-force bands
#BforceBands to be featured on our Instagram
Place feet on center of anchor strap, keeping them shoulder width apart with even lengths on both sides. Never stand directly on bands or attachment points
(place high or low along doorframe depending on workout)
1. With door open, place anchor strap with integrated door cylinder through the opening on the hinge side of door
2. Close door completely and lock to secure, pulling strap tight before attempting exercise
1. With anchor strap closed, wrap around a secured, well anchored pole
2. On one side of pole, open end of strap with door cylinder so it makes a looped opening
3. From opposite side of pole, pull bands and attachments through the loop, making sure to wrap around the pole while doing so. Pull tight before attempting exercise
3 IMPORTANT KEY FACTORS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR B-FORCE BANDS
Leaving your B-Force Bands in a hot dry environment will cause them to weaken and snap.
Wrapping your B-Force Bands around a stationary object improperly will cause them to saw and snap.
Over stretching your B-Force Bands to increase resistance will cause them to snap.